Thursday 2 January 2014

Happy New Years

Another year has come and gone so fast...and it's back to the New Years resolutions time.  A few things I've come up with are more goals for the year
1. Simplify life & still be organized, more lists, schedules etc
2. Complete more DIY projects, pinterest bakings, and blogs
3. Drink more water!! I find I get so busy with the dog & Dominik I tend to forget to drink up
4. No more sweatpants/PJ's ;)...this one sounds silly but now as mom on those rainy days its easy to cuddle up by the fireplace and stay in PJ's all day long!  
5. Plan a date night once a month where we go out or do something outside of the house

Photoshoot with Dominik. Disney outfit - Monsters Inc
We rang in the New Year with our little Sally 






1 comment:

  1. Adorable! If you don't mind me asking ...where did you get this outfit?

    ReplyDelete