Saturday 10 August 2013

E & R... 30 weeks - 10 to go

My dearest sister made these bedside letters for Ryan and I. 
Really easy to make and they look great. 
Supplies
- wood letter
- paper of your choice
- paint
-modge podge 


Trace your letter out and cut a 1/2 inch smaller than the letter
Paint the letters in the color of your choice.
Modge podge the front and side of the letter, placing the paper directly on the letter being careful to lay straight. Let dry.
Add another layer of modge podge and let completely dry. 
Touch up with paint around the edges for an extra effect. 



30 weeks!!! 10 to go 

How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain: 20 lbs... lost .5 lbs this week 
Maternity clothes? bought another pair of maternity capris..slowly wearing more and more
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: great!
Best moment this week: hearing babies heart beat and the Doctor saying baby is healthy & doing great. Also visiting my friend Lisa and seeing her little baby! Her baby is so tiny and makes me so excited about meeting my little one. 
Miss Anything? being able to do all my housework in 1 morning. Now I need to stretch it out over the whole day cause my back will hurt so I need breaks
Movement:  not as much as before but more intense now. More summersaults. Ryan finds it very weird to see
Food cravings: not really, i just like my glass of chocolate milk every day
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: pelvic bone pain especially when walking. apparently it can be very severe...and the pelvic bone can actually split. 
Belly Button in or out? out out out 
Wedding rings on or off?
 on!  
Looking forward to: the next few things on our to-buy list: Carseat, carseat adaptor!

  



1 comment: