Sunday 18 August 2013

31 weeks




How far along? 31 Weeks 
Total weight gain: 22
Maternity clothes? maternity shirts with leggings or my regular shorts or tights 
Stretch marks? none y
Sleep: sleep is still good although I wake up often to pee or switch positions... i guess i need to get used to the interrupted sleep
Best moment this week: picking out newborn outfits with Ryan. We each picked a boys/girls newborn outfit that we will bring to the hospital 

Miss Anything? lots - I am officially at the "uncomfortable" stage, out of breath often & I am really missing being able to easily put shoes on or do housework etc. 
Movement: still very very active. lots of movement and hiccups 
Food cravings: still craving sweets... and craving ice!
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really 

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms:  pain just below the stomach and pelvic bone pain especially after long walks or housework
Belly Button in or out? out out out
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!
Looking forward to: finishing the nursery & organizing the items we have been given so far :)!!



BLOGGING...

Blogging seems to be harder during the summer as we are gone  on all our days off. I have a few blogs in mind that I will be completing soon.... including 
- prepared crockpot meals that I will freeze 
- new favourite recipes we have tried lately
- newly organized pantry ~ I replaced everything in my pantry with glass containers & new labels
- arts & crafts projects. 
- homemade cards 

1 comment: