Wednesday 26 June 2013

parents off to Africa


We had a late father’s day dinner/ goodbye to my parents who leave on a missions trip to Africa.

I have never made cheesecake before but found a great recipe. The cheesecake turned out great. I ended up using orea cookies on the bottom instead. Click for the link to the cheesecake
My parents leave for a trip to Africa so I made a quick goodie bag of favorites for on the plane.
                                                         chocolate peanut butter pretzels, realfruit, droppies


They are going to Malawi, Africa and will be visiting the following:
Orphan care centers
Soy Milk Site – produces milk for the orphans
Hospital
Palliative Care Center
Ebenezer School 
The trip is more about checking out the different projects to see if we want to partner with or fund a project in the area.
They will be staying with missionary families. Pray for safety, health & God’s direction/wisdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment